Insta-life

Tuesday 5 June 2012

I love you, baby I'm not a monster

Herroo readers!

I have yet another reaction video to Big Bang's new song Monster. I convinced my sister, hnhmryl, to do this with me. It was really hard to not watch it as soon as it came out cos we wanted to record ourselves and our schedules kept clashing. Another is to at least look presentable/proper haha.

But yes, here it is. Check it out!


ps. A good friend of ours (Christella E.) sms'd me, and I quote,
"YOU AND HANAH ARE FREAKIN HILARIOUS!! Did not know how big of a fangirl yous were until now LOLLL I'm kinda proud :') I got up to like a minute and it was too awkward for me hahahaha but good on ya's."

That is why I don't publicised anything on Twitter or Facebook. I'm preventing the awkwardness between two parties :P I prefer randoms/strangers to watch my videos and read my blog rather than people I actually know.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...