Insta-life

Sunday 17 June 2012

Orangutan

Hayo readers!

I'm legally a ranga now :) hehe. I've been wanting to lighten my hair for the longest time now. The last time I've seen my hair this bright was back in 2008. 

Here's the process.
Used the Schwarzkopf Nordic Blonde L1 Intensive Lightener.
(I'll give my hair a good month rest then I'll dye it Ash Blonde hehe
Here's my bed hair. I slept with my hair in a bun.
As dirty as I felt, I didn't use any shampoo or conditioner on the day. I only washed it with lukewarm water.
Hair after 5-hour shift work. If you're wondering, yes, that is my real hair.
The hair stylist recommended to only do foils at the top half of my head and of course it was out of my budget.
Time for prep!
Applying the lightener took me exactly 1 hour considering I did it by feeling the back of my head.
By the time I was covering my head with cling wrap, my hair was already changing.
(*NOTE: The instructions stated that you must not cover your head lol. But I did it anyway. OOOO rebel!)
Left it on for another 30 minutes, et voila!
Here is the result!

I'm really happy how it turned out! I've received a lot of compliments :) My fave as of yet: "You're complexion has gotten brighter as well". Teehee ^^

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...