Insta-life

Sunday 10 June 2012

HAUL | Anglicare Factory Summer Hill

Hiya readers!
So here's my long awaited haul in video form.



I had so much fun filming and editing it ^^ I found it quite awkward doing a voiceover but hopefully I get better at it! I don't know how I'm gna go about this. I'd like to shake things up a bit, change things around sometimes hehe.


Speaking of YouTube land here (whaaa? lol), I've been busy making new channels for my videos. I'm going a little crazy because my videos ranges so much that I had to separate them in categories or interests.

Therefore I'm keeping JLDMNG (my main channel) for anything kpop. That's where most of my subscribers came from and I know there's not very many of them at the moment but I'm grateful and I want to maintain them. So if you're into kpop - Big Bang and 2NE1 in particular, please subscribe! YAY!

Another source of my subscribers is all from my YFC (Youth For Christ) camp videos. I'm trying to be more involved than I already am and I'm pretty sure I'll be posting more videos up. If you're from my youth group, hollerrrrrrrr at yo gurll! That You Tube channel is JLDMNG4YFC - clever right?

As for my other interests which is fashion/beauty/travel, I placed the videos at jlmdng4versusreality. Every single video uploaded will be featured on a post so no need to subscribe, unless you're super duper cool then yes, please do ^^

I'm still contemplating whether I should make a new channel with my (singing) covers but I'm not brave enough haha :(

Brownie points to whoever guessed what "jldmng" is/stands for LOL. It's a no brainer really.
Til next time!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...