Insta-life

Thursday 31 May 2012

A date with my sister


Haiii readers!
My sister, hnhmryl, and I went on an adventure earlier this week. Not so much an adventure but a chilled hangout :) Lemme tell you how "chill" this is. I'm wearing my go-to leather jacket, favourite (worn out) combat boots and my everyday-reached shoulder bag.

We recorded bits and bobs of our day.. Not so much inside the warehouse only because we only had an hour left to shop.

Enjoy..

Saw One Direction and took a photo with them. They were just across the street but I was shy..
Waiting for our train
Free side dishes { kimchi | seaweed | bean sprouts | sweet potato }
Deep Fried Chicken in Spicy Sauce $18
Boiled Dumplings $10
Seafood Pancake $12

Stay tuned. Haul post or video will be up soon yay!
xx

* [ Edited ] Haul video/post is up now. Check it it out here =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...