Insta-life

Saturday 23 June 2012

Belated

Huwwo readers!

Excited I'm back? Me too =]
I'm been M.I.A in the blogging world because of the real world. I was having too much fun out and about with some good company. I've also been working quite lately, making it rain really ;)


Anyway, Reghimself's mum gave us a voucher of free lunch for two at Four Points by Sheraton Sydney's restaurant Corn Exhange. It was meant to be for his birthday but we couldn't make the time for it.

This is my first time dining in at Four Points but it's not my first being there. I did a week of work placement back in 2009 for my Hospitality class. I must say it was the best unpaid work experience by far. My duty was more on the front of house - polishing cutlery and glass, setting up A la Carte on the tables, clearing up plates. They were nice enough to show me some other things like being at the bar - made a couple of alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks and room service. Oh vague memories.

I manage to snap some of the food that was served on the buffet. Luckily enough we were the first one to arrive.
LOL. So Asian of me to add rice in my plate right?
Beer and a bottle of house wine: FREE.
Although they didn't refill our water glasses :(


Walked around the QVB.
Lighting was immaculate at the escalators that we went twice just to get a photo.

Behind the scenes:
Hair update: After 12 days it's not as bright. Go self healing hair!
Can you guess who took the photo? hehe.

Stay tuned for my outfit post!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...