Insta-life

Saturday 23 June 2012

Winter Pastels

Hello readers!
A trend that's peaking right now: pastels.
It's really hard to corporate pastels during winter as such pieces usually comes out in lightweight materials. I've been lusting over pastels that I had to force it in my outfit even if it's the middle of winter in Australia.
Okay, so I'm not drowning in pastels but that's the thing pastels aren't meant to be hardcore. Subtlety is the beauty of it. 

I played around with textures carefully, a bit of here and there while keeping the colour uniform.
I'd like to take this moment to apologise about my super creased shorts. The reality is I'm not a model. I don't have assistants who will iron my shorts just before the shoot *sob.
[ Earrings, necklace and ring -  Lovisa | Sequinned asymmetrical knit, white purse and scalloped shorts - SES Fashion |
White collar tip chiffon top - @Topshop | Hot pink skinny belt - Jay Jays | Nude cut out wedges - Therapy ]
Fun fact: I'm wearing nude stockings. Ladder resistant = amazing!
What do you think about my look? :)
Also my editing skills? Good enough or..? I worked really hard, that's gotta give me brownie points right?

Credits to Reghimself for the photos ^^

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...