Insta-life

Sunday 5 August 2012

Tiger Studs

Hello lovely readers!
Here's what I wore when I went to my local flea markets.
Threw on this sloppy joe jumper with a crazy as print that I've eyed for ages at the shops. Once I had it in my wardrobe, it was my "maybe I'll wear this today" but never saw the sunlight. So this day I was like, you know what? I'm going to wear you! And that I did. It was my first time going to a flea market and I thought it was the perfect thing to wear.

I paired it with my all time fave (faded) black shorts which I, by the way, DIY'ed myself! Proud or what? Wore these bad ass stockings under my shorts that I got for $4, what a steal.
Kept my accessories very minimal and went with this ring harness. Who says you can't mix gold and silver together?
[ Top - Paper Scissors | Shorts - Valleygirl/DIY | Stockings - Dotti | Shoes - Valleygirl | Ring/bracelet harness - Lovisa ]

New post coming up very soon!
xx
* Photo credits to: hnhmryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...