Insta-life

Monday 16 July 2012

Flowers vs Chains

Heyyo readers!
I know, I know my posts are way overdue. I've been so caught up with work and spending time with friends that I've neglected blogging. Yay for new post though right? =]

So this is just another casual day with the one and only Reghimself.
He took me out for a lunch date at Frango's then we had some Gloria Jeans' Arnotts Tim Tams.
The weather's actually been quite nice and warm recently hence the short sleeves/shorts/one layer jackets but don't get fooled it still get so chilly once the sun goes down.
If you feel like checkin' him out, all his links are in the 'Get To Know' section on the top of the page :]
His: [ Hawaiian shirt - Stussy | Palawan tee - Philippines | Socks - Adidas | Shoes - Vans | shorts - Unknown ]
Hers: [ Blazer, wet look tights and bag - SES Fashion |  Top - Hipster | Triangle ring - Lovisa | Rose gold choker plate and watch - Diva | Shoes - unknown ]
What do you think of our looks?
Cya on my next post! =]

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...