Insta-life

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Weekend Madness

Regie Anne's 18th
( *Photographs owned by Arianna W. | Courtesy of Anthony DL. )


Tim B's 18th (Perfect at Pontoon Bar)
White collared top & Aztec skirt - Hipster
Tony Bianco inspired wine wedges - Rubi
Necklaces: Lovisa (gun metal) & Cotton On (bronze)
How can I achieve a sexy back? Le sigh.

Breaking the rules: it ain't ordinary cordial :P
( *Images above are owned by Jessica W.)
I've been really loving the Aztec designs lately. Even more that I just had to wear something Aztec two weekends in a row haha.
I was very hesitant on wearing the skirt on the night because of the way it was made. I fell in lust as soon as I saw it and immediately took my debit card out. It was not until I got home and tried it on that I realised that you can see through the skirt. The skirt itself is pretty much just a multiple soft thread weaved together with a thick waist band at the top. Even my parents didn't understand the trend, I quote, "it looks like something you could do yourself".. but I thought it worked so well with my white chiffon top and my wine wedges that I decided to go through with it. Laughed it off and left.
What's to tell you is that I received so many compliments (some a little inappropriate) from both genders throughout the night. "Tribal skirt", they call it. So from all that, the $45 was worth it :] But because it's such a statement piece, you won't be seeing me wearing it again in the near future.

Images below are taken by one of Perfect's official photographer.
FYI okay! We did not go in there looking like that. We fresh! But the damn photographers took their sweet ass time showing up. That's why we look all grotty - we shook our bootayys like there's no tomorrow. The candid looking shots were obviously stolen. We thought he wouldn't put them up on their official facebook page, but guess what the little bugger do? Yes.

Overall it was a good night out, I wasn't too dead the next day. Could it be all the Zumba sessions I've been taking? *fingers crossed.

Seriously, who let this child in?
xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...