Insta-life

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Jasmin's Birthday

Hi all :]
I lagged this post so much (but then again that's how it is with all my blog entries).

My sister's birthday was on the 3rd of January and this baby of the family turned 11. Time flew by so fast!  
I keep thinking that she's only seven years of age haha. She organised her little get together with her friends - sending out invites, making sure they rsvp and the simple decoration (first photo).

Hanah and my Dad both couldn't make it cos of work :(
And yes.. She had three different outfits that she wore on the day *sigh


Not long after the food had settled in our stomachs we went out to the park and the kids played a game or two of badminton and volleyball.
I couldn't help but to snap photos of my stylish boyfriend while he sets up the net. I wasn't much help, I can tell you that haha.
[ RVCA Nylon Camo Hat, Element Bob Marley Tee, Adidas Originals socks, Authentic Vans ]
A few *selca's of us :P (*Selca - self capture)
Damn my big head! >.>


And of course I can't end this post without showing you my outfit right? :P
Hillary and I had a little too much fun taking photos that we ended up with 78 frames! yikes. Here we go..



xx

2 comments:

  1. I like your dress... if only it was sunny enough for that here

    http://tzeyien89.blogspot.com/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dig your boy's outfit... I wish mine dressed kinda like that too :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...