Insta-life

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Review: Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter


Hawo readers!
First of all, let me show you somethin' somethin' about my skin.

DUN DUN DUN!!!
 I'm breaking out so bad :( Lack of sleep + the time of the month = ugly skin! I just know it's coming soon because when I was watching The Voice UK&US last night, every single performance (auditions) I cried or got teary hahaha.



Anyway, that's not what I initially wanted to post about. Give me a sec to magically erase these bad boys on my face.
My "before" photo.

Guess what I finally got my little hands on?! You probably already knew from the title lol but here it is.. my very own Revlon lip butter in 090 Sweet Tart! *cheers* They came out in Australia about two weeks ago but every time I check Priceline they were always sold out! If you don't count the one or two testers that are either already mounted or almost halfway done - I don't blame them customers, these babies are the bomb digity!


Alright. Let's make me impossibly flawless ;) TA DA!
Enjoy my macbook-quality photos shamelessly taken at my local library haha.



Pros:
- Packaging | Very cute (you won't be ashamed in taking it out)
                    | The top is transparent so you can see the colour right away.
- Glides on your lips smoothly and very moisturising! The name fits it very well.
- They come in a great range of colours. Your nudes, pinks, reds and browns.
- Can be very opaque. Depends how you want it to show. With 1 layer, you get the tinted look and with 2 layers it's like you've applied a layer or lipstick on.
- I can last pretty long on your lips unless, of course, you eat. You don't have to worry about reapplying all the time.

Cons:
Well there's only one really - it's quite pricey.. $21.95 for this Sweet Tart! But then again I do live in Australia where everything is priced more.

I'm really loving the colour on my lips. Can't wait to invest in more!
xx

2 comments:

  1. Which Priceline was it? Been looking everywhere for them :( Please reply! love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Anon! The one in Westpoint, Blacktown :] They're already running out, there was two other girls who got like 3 each :/

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...